The cases related to family disputes are to be dealt very efficiently as these cases impose impact on two families. The matrimonial disputes can go beyond the normal violence between husband and wife to the property issues, custody of children, dowry and bride burning etc. The Lawyers at Sofat Associates are the experienced in handling these kind of cases and provide the best results for the client.

In challenging situation families has to face many difficulties. While handling the disputes related to family, we always try to resolve the conflicts through mutual understanding outside the court. If the conditions are adverse, then we follow the legal procedure to settle the dispute.

The Matrimonial disputes are to be handled by proper planning and following suitable legal channels. Our Experienced Advocates are familiar with the customized legal solution and assist clients to resolve the disputes with minimum time delay as we know the impact of these types of cases on family.

Our lawyers, trained in family law, appear regularly in –

  1. Supreme Court of India
  2. Punjab and Haryana High Court
  3. District Courts in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula

We also contest cases and provide legal assistance to foreign clients.

Our seasoned Family lawyers also handle legal family law issues like –

  • Adoption
  • Annulment of Marriage
  • Child Custody
  • Child Marriage cases
  • Contested and Mutual Divorce
  • Counselling & Mediation
  • Divorce, Child Custody, Child Abduction
  • Domestic Violence
  • Dowry demand complaint cases
  • Drafting Divorce Petitions for clients
  • Foreign Divorce
  • Guardianship
  • Inheritance & Succession
  • Judicial Separation
  • Love Marriages
  • Maintenance
  • Mutual Consent Divorce
  • Partition of ancestral property.
  • Personal Laws
  • Police Protection
  • Probate and wills
  • Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 – Domestic Violence Law
  • Registration of Marriages
  • Restitution of Conjugal Rights
  • Restitution of conjugal rights
  • Transfer Petition in Supreme Court
  • Transfer Petition in High Court